Saturday, October 25, 2008

y like tat d?hmmphh

haiyoyo...my causin(jieying) invited me go Neway...
i ask my mum whether i can go or nt...i think she will agree cux exam juz pass ma...
but she say 'No' oo...she say when u grow up...u earn money urself u everyday go i oso let u go d...
i ask again...then she say 'No' 'No' 'No'///
deng la...y like tat d...
my 成绩 all gt improve neh!
let me relax ma....evryday say say say ...ask me go study...i study liao...get d score oso ok...at least gt 70 above ok?ytd i very happy tell her tat my result gt 70 above ...then i think tat she will congrate me...but u noe wat she say?she say tat :" Har?! u read so hard oni get 70 above ar?"i say in class can infront 10 adi...she say...70 above can get 10th in class she nt believe...let me very fui..n i tou tou T.T adi...cux tis time i really very hardworking ma///
鼓励 几句 会怎样吗?
haix...i dunno y she like tat d...let me very dissapointed n sad...haix...

No comments: