Friday, October 24, 2008

DISSAPOINTED!!


HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!



YO.very dissapointed leh....my geografi....haix...76 oni...i aim A d...y like tat de?do wat thing oso nt 顺利..hmm......suan liao la....dunwan go think liao....

zadou o....my bottle 'SO WHAT' left at andrew choo tution centre there...hai dao me 2 days din drink water at skul...nt din drink la...drink a bit bit friends d...haha...

2day i online til 12.48 like tat oo...yilin mum 1.00 cum n fetch ...going 2 4get jor...paisei cux let aunty wait 4 5mins...haha....when i on the car..aunty ask me tat when my mum go out.?i say juz oni....then...haixoxox...yilin kena scold ...cux my mum juz out 2 fecth my bro at chs ma...can sit my mum car oo...haha...yilin~next time must ask clearly oo~~~~

at skul ar..hmph...i n wenli sing song behind there when Hardeep period...then v sing the

情歌王-古巨基...then sing sing sing sing dao the 周华健 d 明天我要嫁给你啦。。

wenli sing wrong d...she sing 明天我要嫁给你吗

then i say u sing lyk tat la:“明天我要嫁给你妈。。后天我要嫁给你爸~”

杂豆噢噢。。。

then i go rest wiv wenli n fiona...ahah...i eat waffle...muakss..

then wenlin fiona keep on saying each other petpet...=.=""

then v all sing at seni period too...haha...wiv miaomiao lo...lol...

then saw the song 五月天-she

v two think dao form one shi, i miao n shehui at the back sing the song together...

v all keeping on 标高音!!!!

sweet memories always pass ver fast d ho~

miaomiao n wenli sing the 儿歌。。at the back...then i tell wenli dunwan let me paisei liao...

then sejarah teacher 派考卷。。

i get 46.5 obj. n get sub.18...

hehe...

but my projek get 11 oni ...T.T

semua add up get 78 lol...

k la...i wanna go watch tv liao..ahah



No comments: