Thursday, October 16, 2008

holidayxx

binma wanna transfer skul liao...
haix....so sad....
BIN MA I LOVE U 4EVER!!!!!!!
haix...
monday lo...
i ben lai wanna go out wiv binma ,n my ''family'''d ...
but then i gt tuition....
haix.......
hmphhmph....n....
股票keep on down down down...
then my family....papa mama keep on haix haix haix...
haha...
my mum told us a thing tat ...thursday...ytd ...
my mum go fetch my bro..
tat time gonna hujan d...then my mum very eraly jiu dao liao...she park beside the gate(corner lane )
then a uncle cum n knock her window say :"cum on !here is corner lane!"
my mum say:"the gate is nt opening 2day (hujan)they cum out from the small door(gt roof )
uncle say:"cum on here is corner lane(u wanna say hw many times o uncle?)
then my mum dun wan argue wiv him...
my mum park another sides.
then a Merz came...
she park at my mum juz nw park d place///
n the uncle din say her!!!!!!!
my mum very dulan!!!!
n hurt!!!!
Merz daisai meh?!
haix...kelian o mmaa...
uncle dun let me c dao u!!!!

No comments: