Friday, November 7, 2008

THE LAST DAY!!!!!

DAPHNE
FIONA
MY LUI LUI~EMELIA

MY BINMA~NIC ,MY LUI LUI~EMELIA,MY WENLI,MY DAPHNE
SWEET FAMILY!
my lui lui d laogong wenli
binma n wenli....
i nt there kesian lo

last day ani leh.
haixoxo...
she bu de....very ..really...hehe...
but nvm la...next year can meet dao ma....
eheheh....but our class d cute cute BENDAHARI gonna migrate 2 Australia
haixoxox...ehehhe....he so cute....'andrew' chin heheh....he very scared 'ku chi'
hehee...my fren n i la...always play him d....i din c him angry b4 d neh!
2day zadou d is ho miao miao say:"ur papa neh?dunid go?"
andrew say:"he at there adi lo~"
then miao miao say:"har?`~u alone ar..he go there how long adi?/>"(like very kesian la)
then andrew ans:"juz go oni...2days b4 tat"zadou.~
hehee~~
n ...
i love my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my lui lui....emelia
my lui lui d lao gong~wen li n wen li d darl ~fiona
my zai zai ~jia jun
my grandchild~she hui miao miao n miao miao d lao gong~kll n leekwong
my grandchild d lui lui~nellie....
n our hs d doggy~yenkee woonyin daphne...
hahah....
damn fu zha...
2day i get a kiss from ..lui lui ...miao miao...wen li...woonyin...
i oso giv them a kiss on their face!
n ....i m the last one hu hug wenli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahahhahaha n

No comments: