Saturday, April 18, 2009

very paiseh a.r...miss sharmini want us to do the 'mother's day card' aiyaya.... when i m writing 'I LOVE U' mum,,,,,very guai guai ,..the feeling...mother's day tat day i 'mo ngan tai' ar!!!yuekiii.... sei liao la...really paiseh a...but haha...is ok la..i really love my mum d ma...oni sumtimes gt sum argue oni..hmm..
andrew very funny leh...say c dao fat d girl wear mini skirt wanna vomit ...hehe..
but tis is law ma...i xian mu him la...can go aus study ....masa depan very gud der..
arhh....my pimpers many many la....dunno y a...i clip up the hair adi ma...still lyk tat...der... pimpers i noe u need time la...hhaa
nw i m sicking a...hope can get well soon la..
maths very hard to do ar.... sad sad a...hw to do oso not understand the question leh..hu can help me.?! oni myself can help myself ..i noe d la. gambateh weiyan!

No comments: