Saturday, February 7, 2009

let it go.

ya.
i think is the time to let it go.
like a person very easy.
but forget a person very hard is it?
hmm..after bian ma tell me should let go ..
i think is the time..
tat night.
think about many many things..what a sweet memories.
that time everyday also waiting for going to the school.
sometimes think too much, at the end..is ownself suffer.
lin;best partner say that i should tell him at least gt chance ba.
but i noe although is yes or not also not a good ending.
if yes ,maybe got sumone suffer .
if not v all suffer.
i dunno hw to treat this relationship.
last time juz treat it as simple .
but sometimes think too much
then i will think many many many "creative" thing.
i very very scared when i m lonely.
because i will think many things n i cant control myself then will T.T
so i very very like the time when chatting walking playing joking laughing with my popo family.
although it is childish but i feel that is very "warm". i really dunno hw to live if i without tis all fren.
very thank you when i sad ,gt family beside me .cheering me =)
so i feel that if i let go ,no any lost from me also. when i heard :
“ 他失去了一个爱他的人,但我什么都没失去。”
but i dunno i really let go already or not.
because everytime saw him at school my heart will pain wiv a while.juz a while...when saw miao miao ,eme laugh laugh, i also follow them laugh ,then jiu forget all things about tat liao.
but when i m lonely tat time,the memories keep on go in my brain..think think think.
the somewhere pain pain pain.
when listening to fish leong singing , i was like 'o m g' tat feel.very very very gt feel.haix...telling myself let go.but hard..frens i m trying .give me sometimes...maybe will ,i dun dare to say that "must" but.i try

No comments: