Saturday, August 9, 2008

happy...happy...

haha..

2day skul gt bu ke!!!!
our class 7 ppl didn't go...
but the morning class...
oni 7 ppl go...
damn=.=
haha
i very happy neh...
if can guess dao ppl d secret...
the ppl ask me y cannot stupid abit...
zadou oo...
ahaha
...
kesian is...
2day need 2 shang en.collins d artclass...
damn bored la...
haha...
nicole d draw sengek d...haha...
emm...hah..
my good fren gt sum sum chao jia...
but nw adi good back d...
'air dicencang tidak akan putus!"
haha...
correct neh?
tis week...
v heng singing...keep on singing wiv miao in class..
haha
the 奥林匹克d开幕典礼。。
damn damn damn nice!!!!!!!!
really 佩服 them oo...
i c liao...untill sot luiao...
they damn geng...
still gt the fireworks!!!
damn nice!!!
haha
c until 12 sumthing...
my didi wanna c 'dragon ball' my kor kor wanna c the olimpic d...
then my kor kor say 'suan liao...so late liao...off tv la...
then my didi like kesiao laio...bit him..
my kor kor oso kesiaso liao...
oso bit my didi...
hiax...两败俱伤。。。
哈哈!!!!!

No comments: