Saturday, July 5, 2008

lol...


weiyan



smile


hehe....


this thursday i go to tuition...


then hor....


teacher ask:"wat had happened in 1867?"


then a boy answered wat u noe?...


he answered:"my grandfather borned"


damn swt la....


but very funny....


FRIDAY


wahahaha....


emelia buffday!!!!!!!!


HAPPY BUFFDAY 2 u EMELIA


i ben lai wanna giv her a present d....


suzane told me tat she like doggie...


tat time is very nite ad...


i dunno where 2 buy...


then i discussed wiv su zane...


n i share wiv her lo........


lol...


=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)


SATURDAY


oh yeah...


2day leh....i wake up at 10 sumthing...then my hp hav an unread msg..


i go n c lo....


oh...is leekwong d msg...


he rply me d.....u noe wat time he woke?


damn early neh...


6 sumthing close to 7...


..


emmmmmm.


i go 2 tt at 11 like tat....


damn bored neh...........


haixoxo......


i keeping on finding ppl sms wiv me........


but oni nicole n suzane rply me fews time.


haixo.....


yam gong lo.,


No comments: